What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology.
Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
- Define platform system requirements for Airbag system
- System architecture definition and/or updates with bidirectional traceability to requirements
- Perform system function analysis and document analyzed areas
- Support software and hardware development, functional safety aspects, system integration and testing activities
- Analyze new requirements from internal stakeholders and/or standards
What you'll bring
- Experience in Enterprise Architect with SysML background for Block Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Diagrams
- Requirements definition and management know-how using dedicated tools
- Hardware and software background is required - mechanical and optical background is nice to have
- A-SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO26262) knowledge are required
- Good communication skills and open to continuous learning