What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology.
Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
- Plan, monitor and follow-up on all development team activities and their performance at hardware level
- Ensure the necessary resources in order to successfully finalize the assigned tasks to the hardware team
- Ensure that the project is developed according to Veoneer processes, quality and project strategy
- Ensure a good collaboration with the customer
- To take measures so as to mitigate any project risks
What you'll bring
- Previous experience on a similar position
- Understanding automotive standards
- Hardware knowledge in electronic design
- Knowledge about communication protocols within automotive industry
- Understanding Hardware / System Architecture & Requirements
- Configuration/change management experience with PTC / Doors / PLM / Codebeamer;
- General Knowledge about Functional Safety processes and products
- Development Strategy creation