What we offer?
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
The ADAS/AD ECU is the “brain” that fuses data from cameras, radars and other sensors on different levels to build up a surrounding map, interpret the situation and take action. Computing “brains” in vehicles need to not only be smart, but multi-lingual (flawlessly talk to different devices). Our ADAS ECU hosts our algorithms, or those from customers and third parties.
What you'll do?
- You will create software module design and code in accordance with reference processes
- You will define and configure third party SW packages (e.q. Autosar packages)
- You will create and run SW integration tests
- You can be involved in RFQs (Request for Quotation)
What you'll bring
- Solid skills in C/C++ programming
- Solid microcontrollers/SoCs architecture knowledge (Hardware/Software)
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR SW architecture/modules (Classic and Adaptive)
- Knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Functional Safety (ISO 262620) knowledge is a plus
- POSIX OS knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge about Active Safety products is a plus
- Communication protocols (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)