What we offer?
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
The ADAS/AD ECU is the “brain” that fuses data from cameras, radars and other sensors on different levels to build up a surrounding map, interpret the situation and take action. Computing “brains” in vehicles need to not only be smart, but multi-lingual (flawlessly talk to different devices). Our ADAS ECU hosts our algorithms, or those from customers and third parties.
What you'll do?
- Design relevant test cases based on the given System Specification to ensure the best coverage of the requirements.
- Implement automated test scenarios using specific test / scripting languages (e.g. CAPL) and furthermore develop new means of testing Help designing and implementing hardware-in-the-loop test benches.
- Help in improving the testing process
What you'll bring
- Previous work experience in testing field (ISTQB is a plus)
- C (or C like) programming language basic knowledge
- Communication protocols (CAN/FlexRay, Ethernet is a Plus)
- Microcontroller understanding
- Vector CANoe
- Vector DIVA is an advantage