What we offer?
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
Radar systems warn of potential collisions, are used for avoiding blind spot crashes, and can control stop and go functions in queues, among other things. Radar sensors note vital information, such as range, angle and doppler velocity, so they’re a core contributor to autonomous tech. Our 24 and 77GHz Radars are already saving lives.
What you'll do?
- You will have the chance to develop stare-of-the-art automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries
you will be working on systems for accurate and reliable object detection in all weather and lighting conditions, threat assessment and countermeasure deployment to increase safety in the most stressful driving conditions
- You will be part of a team which contributes to Radar Signal Processing and Application development parts, targeting future customers
What you'll bring
- C language programming skills
- Good microcontrollers understanding
- Knowledge about communication protocols
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Experience with DSP programming and signal processing algorithms is a plus