What we offer?
Veoneer is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
Radar systems warn of potential collisions, are used for avoiding blind spot crashes, and can control stop and go functions in queues, among other things. Radar sensors note vital information, such as range, angle and doppler velocity, so they’re a core contributor to autonomous tech. Our 24 and 77GHz Radars are already saving lives.
What you'll do?
- You will have the chance to develop stare-of-the-art automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries
you will be working on systems for accurate and reliable object detection in all weather and lighting conditions, threat assessment and countermeasure deployment to increase safety in the most stressful driving conditions
- You will be part of a team which contributes to Radar Signal Processing and Application development parts, targeting future customers
What you'll bring
- C language programming skills
- Good microcontrollers understanding
- Knowledge about communication protocols
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Experience with DSP programming and signal processing algorithms is a plus