What we offer?
Veoneer is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
Radar systems warn of potential collisions, are used for avoiding blind spot crashes, and can control stop and go functions in queues, among other things. Radar sensors note vital information, such as range, angle and doppler velocity, so they’re a core contributor to autonomous tech. Our 24 and 77GHz Radars are already saving lives.
What you'll do?
- Creates SW architecture and SW module design in accordance with defined processes
- Support cross SW functions error resolution including customer issues
- Responsible for definition and configuration of the third party SW packages used (i.e.
- Provide support in RFQs
- Responsible to create SW integration test strategies
- Creates software requirements together with the SW requirement engineer based on
What you'll bring
- More than 3 years relevant experience in software development
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Outstanding embedded C programming skills
- Solid microcontroller architecture knowledge (Hardware / Software)
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR SW architecture and communication protocols (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Functional Safety (ISO 26262) knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge about Active Safety products is a plus
- Flexible person who can manage several development tasks in parallel
- Willing to travel and open for being customer interface in technical topics