What we offer?
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 11 countries, our growing team has the goal is to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
The ADAS/AD ECU is the "brain" that fuses data from cameras, radars and other sensors on different levels to build up a surrounding map, interpret the situation and take action. Computing "brains" in vehicles need to not only be smart, but multi-lingual (flawlessly talk to different devices). Our ADAS ECU hosts our algorithms, or those from customers and third parties.
What you'll do?
- Define system requirements for an ADAS automotive product;
- Analyze new requirements from internal/external stakeholders and/or standards;
- System architecture definition and/or updates with bidirectional traceability to requirements;
- Perform system function analysis and document analyzed areas;
- Cooperation in interdisciplinary project teams: software and hardware development, functional safety, system integration and testing activities;
- Development of Functional Safety Concepts and system safety requirements.
What you'll bring
- Experience in Enterprise Architect with SysML background for Block Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Diagrams;
- Requirements definition and management know-how using dedicated tools;
- Hardware and software background is required - mechanical and optical background is nice to have;
- A-SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO26262) knowledge are required;
- Good communication skills and open to continuous learning.