What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB).
Vision sensors analyze and interpret the street scene even in complex scenarios using artificial intelligence (AI). We develop in-house the advanced algorithms that power our world-class mono, stereo, and night vision systems.
What you'll do?
- You will have a dedicated mentor that will walk you through the process and tools used in Vision Testing;
- Design relevant test cases with the target to ensure the best coverage of the
requirements, implement automated test scenarios using dedicated scripting languages;
- Perform investigations to evaluate the system's compliance with its specified requirements;
- Understand and use rest-bus simulation environments for testing.
What you'll bring
- Interest in autonomous driving technologies;
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn;
- Beginner / Medium C programming skills;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Good microcontrollers understanding.