What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB).
What you'll do?
- You will have a dedicated mentor that will walk you through the process and tools used in the project;
- Perform investigations to evaluate the system's compliance with its specified requirements;
- Understand and use rest-bus simulation environments for testing.
What you'll bring
- Interest in autonomous driving technologies;
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn;
- Beginner / Medium C programming skills;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Good microcontrollers understanding.