What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
- Schematic design
- Circuit analysis including worst case, PDN, SI, etc.
- Interface with ECAD for circuit board layout, compliance with Manufacturing Design Rules
- Control and release Electrical BOM
- Work with product assurance to develop test specifications on required test equipment
- Interface with EMC activities to ensure compliance and final approvals from customer
- Interface with suppliers for resolving open issues and ensuring part availability
- Identification and implementation of all necessary design changes
- Perform electrical set up design for testing benches and tests
- Documentation of all aspects in the product development process
- Development of hardware/software interface specifications
- Lead design reviews with peers and Technical Specialists
- Architecture Design
What you'll bring
- HW experience at least 3 years (testing, validation, PCB design, schematic design)
- Strong background in electronics automotive circuit development
- DFMEA/FMEDA experience is a plus
- Experience with circuit design based on mixed technology (analog and digital) for automotive application
- Experiences in electronics design tools such as: Circuit Simulator, CAD and lab equipment (power supply, logic analyzers, signal generators, scopes) are required
- Experiences in design product based on real-time embedded micro-controller and/or analog circuits are required. Knowledge in electronic component technologies is essential. Skill in ASIC development is a plus