What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
- Setup the Software Integration Test bench
- Define Software Integration Test plan to test architectural requirements and constraints
- Create automatic Software Integration Test scripts, using specific environment and scripting language (J-script)
- Troubleshoot the issues encountered during test runs
- Prepare appropriate documentation for each software integration test run
- Set-up Jenkins server for Automated test runs (nice to have)
What you'll bring
- C embedded programming language knowledge
- Experience in working with version and configuration management tools (e.g. PTC, MKS)
- Knowledge of Communication protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, Flexray)
- Testing techniques know-how
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience with Automated Testing tools & concepts
- Experience in working with debug environments (nice to have)