What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB).
What you'll do?
Be a key member of the Global Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team, with a focus on Active Directory and Azure AD .
- You will join a team responsible for the design, operation, continuous improvement of AD and Azure AD with a strong focus on security
- Your day to day tasks will include maintaining Active Directory and Azure AD on a large scale global environment, provide advise and technical solutions on improvements, upgrades and third party integrations
- You will be responsible for managing and improving PKI, Cloud connectivity(federation), managing Conditional access policies and MFA, SSO, implementing new Cloud identity and security features as they arise
- You will help design and implement complex but workable security processes that will be applied to company data and resources as well as internal and external employees
- Your automation and Powershell skills will help deploy secure standardized solutions to fit our Self-service culture
- You will interact with business departments and core IT teams for service improvements, cloud migrations, IT incidents and Change Requests.
- Provide support for Veoneer’s complex user base with experience managing the development life cycle will be a huge advantage (e.g. CICD, DevOps).
- Your role will also interact with project management teams, be involved in the co-ordination and implementation of on premise and cloud bases applications and services.
What you'll bring?
- Solid and proven experience in the administration of Active Directory / Azure AD / PKI
- Holistic understanding of Microsoft 365, global scale infrastructure and on-prem to cloud connectivity
- A strong security driven mindset with ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- LDAP, DNS, LAPs, Group Policy (AGPM) and Azure security features such as SSO, MFA will complete your profile
- Windows and Linux Server knowledge, as well as experience working with ITSM tools such ServiceNow would be an huge benefit
- High level of quality awareness, communication skills, teamwork, commitment and willingness to learn
- Ability to quickly adapt to ambiguous situations
- Business proficient English