What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
- Administration/Configuration of Engineering IT Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools: Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, Intland codeBeamer, GIT
- Take ownership of software automation tools in use at Veoneer that bridge ALM Tools together.
- Provide data bridges between ALM tools when necessary, using a variety of standard protocols: I.E.: REST API, JAVA, Python, using basic scripting principals.
- Support day to day operations of any servers (VM), platforms (Windows and LINUX)
- Track new releases of each tool and provide system upgrades to the end user as needed
What you'll bring
- Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Experience in software development data management systems (ALM Systems) preferred
- Experience and application of knowledge of REST API, JAVA, Groovy) software preferred
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Tool support skills
- Organizational skills
- Be a self-learner and find solutions in an efficient manner
- Ability to quickly adapt to ambiguous situations
- Business proficient English
Additional Skillsets Desired, but not required:
OSLC, Groovy, PowerShell, Batch files, CSS, HTML, SOAP