What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
- You will have a dedicated mentor that will walk you through the process and tools used in RCS Testing
- Setup the Software Integration Test bench
- Design relevant test cases to ensure the best coverage of the architectural requirements and constraints
- Implement automated test scenarios using specific environment and scripting language (J-script)
- Troubleshoot the issues encountered during test runs
- Prepare appropriate documentation for each software integration test run
What you'll bring
- C embedded programming language knowledge
- Good microcontrollers understanding
- Knowledge of scripting languages (nice to have)
- Basic electronics understanding
- Independent, with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Problem solving mindset