Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology.
Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB).
What you'll do
- Plan, monitor and control team activities and their completion at software level
- Plan necessary resources in order to successfully finalize tasks
- Get involved or lead technical meetings for software with different disciplines (hardware, system, testing, safety)
- Ensure a good collaboration with stakeholders
- Prepare workproducts for each release (plans, test reports)
- Report software progress status to line management
What you'll bring
- Previous experience on a similar position
- Understanding V-cycle standard
- Knowledge about communication protocols within automotive industry
- Understanding System/Software Architecture and Requirements
- General hardware knowledge
- General knowledge about Functional Safety processes and products