What we offer?
Veoneer is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
Veoneer’s thermal sensing system uses an infrared camera mounted in the front grille of the vehicle that senses heat differences as sensitive as a tenth of a degree to create a highly detailed thermal image of the world out in front of the vehicle. An on-board computer (ECU) runs custom algorithms to detect animals, pedestrians and cyclists up to 100 meters ahead of the vehicle and reacts in less than 150 milliseconds to detect and highlight animals and pedestrians on an in-car display.
Thermal sensing systems help drivers see objects 3-4 times farther than the vehicle headlight range and improve visibility in fog, smoke and on-coming headlight scenarios.
What you'll do?
- Work in a scrum team using multicore technologies
- Develop SW requirements using DOORS
- Develop Module design using Enterprise Architect
- Develop embedded code using C language
- Assure that the project is developed according to Veoneer quality standards
What you'll bring
- Advanced C programming
- Ability to analyze embedded software solutions
- Good microcontrollers understanding (multi-core is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Previous working experience in a scrum team is a plus
- Previous experience with Git, Gerrit, Jira, Jenkins is a plus
- Working knowledge of Automotive communication protocols such as CAN, FlexRay