What we offer?
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal is to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
are looking for a results-driven Financial Controller to undertake all aspects
of financial management, including corporate accounting, group reporting,
budget and forecasts preparation, as well as further development of internal
control policies and procedures.
What you'll do?
- Responsibility for the monthly group reporting;
- Planning and forecasting of resources, OPEX and CAPEX together with the budget departments managers;
- Responsible for cost centers controlling process, including planning, forecasting and actuals;
- Work together with the accounting department for the monthly, quarterly, annual closing;
- Monthly analysis of the Actual figures vs. Budget and deliver proper explanations for the variances incurred;
- Preparation of other financial reports upon request;
- Further development of local internal procedures and insures compliance with the group control policies;
- Involvement in group controlling projects / activities.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor degrees in Accounting and Finance;
- Proven knowledge of accounting and financial principles and have at least 3 years of experience in controlling in a multinational environment;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in group reporting activities;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point. HFM experience would be a plus;
- Advanced level of English language is mandatory;