What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology.
Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
- Develop Module design using Enterprise Architect
- Develop embedded code using C language
- Assure that the project is developed according to Veoneer quality standards(ASPICE compliant)
What you'll bring
- Advanced C programming
- Ability to analyze embedded software solutions
- Good microcontrollers understanding (multi-core is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of Automotive communication protocols such as CAN, FlexRay
- Functional Safety (ISO 26262) knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture
- Be a self-learner and find solutions in an efficient manner