What we offer? Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth. With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
Vision sensors analyze and interpret the street scene even in complex scenarios using artificial intelligence (AI). We develop in-house the advanced algorithms that power our world-class mono, stereo, and night vision systems.
What you'll do?
- Design relevant test cases with the target to ensure the best coverage of the requirements, implement automated test scenarios using CANoe / CAPL
- Perform investigations to evaluate the system's compliance with its specified
- Create and use rest-bus simulation environments for testing
- Ensure that the project is developed according to Veoneer quality standards (ASPICE compliant)
What you'll bring
- Knowledge of CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet communication protocols; experience with one of the associated tools (i.e. CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdela) is a plus
- Test Automation and Continuous Integration knowledge is a plus
- Medium C programming skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good microcontrollers understanding
- Previous working experience as a test engineer, preferably in automotive