What we offer?
Veoneer is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
Veoneer vision sensors analyze and interpret the street scene even in complex scenarios. Veoneer develops advanced algorithms in-house that power our world-class mono, stereo and thermal sensing systems
Veoneer's pioneering work with camera-based vision systems gives the driver an additional pair of eyes, scanning the vehicle's surroundings for danger. Our in-house developed algorithms allow the cameras to "see" and track objects, warning the driver – and taking action – when the car is in danger of a collision.
What You’ll do
- Assist the team achieve its goals and organize work for creating the most valuable outcome;
- Remove obstacles that are impeding the team's progress;
- Protect the team from outside distractions;
- Challenge the status quo to improve quality, predictability, flow, and velocity;
- Lead team efforts in continuous improvement of performance and team dynamics;
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD);
- Facilitate all team meetings;
- Support the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and to guide the team, while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope;
- Help the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth;
- Communicate with management and outside stakeholders, protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work;
- Assist the team coordinate activities with other teams;
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates and help the team understand how to estimate.
The right colleague for us would be the one that has:
- Experience in a Scrum Master and/or people/project coordination role
- Experience in working in a large-scale distributed project setup
- Knowledge of software development and web technologies;
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency;
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile approaches and techniques;
- Excellent communication and coaching skills;
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities;
- Intercultural and interpersonal sensitivity
Computer Software Information Technology & Services
Information Technology Strategy/Planning Project Management