What we offer?
Are you curious? Challenge yourself, innovate and learn in your everyday work – supported by an exceptionally talented team. Join our journey.
Mobility is changing - and Veoneer is a part of driving this change towards safe mobility solutions.
The ADAS/AD ECU is the “brain” that fuses data from cameras, radars and other sensors on different levels to build up a surrounding map, interpret the situation and take action. Computing “brains” in vehicles need to not only be smart, but multi-lingual (flawlessly talk to different devices). Our ADAS ECU hosts our algorithms, or those from customers and third parties.
What you'll do?
- Communication, organization and planning of all relevant CyberSecurity activities within projects for electronic control units and systems
- Conduct analyses related to CyberSecurity
- Create and maintain security related work products
- Assist reviews of product teams to ensure CyberSecurity standards are being met throughout product development cycles
- Support system and product definition according to Veoneer development methods and security standards (SAE J3061 and ISO/SAE 21434)
- Support of audits and assessments
- Communicate security issues to peers, management and customers
What you'll bring
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 1 - 3 years of work experience in a security function
- Basic knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience in CyberSecurity for automotive control units
- Good understanding of implementing and testing of CyberSecurity ( acc. SAE J3061 and ISO/SAE 21434)
- Practitioner in development processes in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge in Systems Engineering
- Familiar with automotive quality management and product development processes
- Strong communication skills