Veoneer is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
What we offer?
Are you curious? Challenge yourself, innovate and learn in your everyday work – supported by an exceptionally talented team. Join our journey.
Mobility is changing - and Veoneer is a part of driving this change towards safe mobility solutions.
Veoneer is also the leading supplier of restraint control systems. RCS microprocessors decide when a seatbelt pre-tensioner should be triggered and when an airbag system should be deployed. The microprocessor is supported by satellite sensors mounted in the door beam, the pillar between the doors, the rocker panel, and/or in various locations at the front of the vehicle, to provide acceleration data to enable early and appropriate deployment of the airbags and seatbelt pre-tensioners.
What you'll do?
- Identify and allocate SW requirements for SW components;
- Write architecture constraints for SW components;
- Define and document SW architecture (AUTOSAR based);
- Perform Software Safety and Reliability Analysis;
- Define Design rules for Software Design;
- Identify SW components and libraries that is going to be used;
- Responsible to create SW integration strategy.
What you'll bring
- Strong understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet)
- Strong microcontrollers architecture knowledge ( multi-core is a plus);
- A-SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO26262) knowledge is a plus;
- Previous experience in Restraints Projects is a plus;
- Previous experience with Enterprise Architect is a plus;
- You are committed, flexible and willing to show initiative.