Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
Occupant safety systems rely on active sensors and microprocessors to trigger pre-crash and in-crash occupant protection (such as tightening safety belts and deploy airbags) when it judges a collision is inevitable. Critical crash information is sent over e-call to emergency services and recorded for post-crash analysis.
What you'll do:
- Development of Technical Safety Concepts
- Development of Functional Safety Concepts and system safety requirements
- Conduct impact analysis (e.g. FTA, FMEA, etc)
- Support the development of System Architecture
- Support the development team to fulfill ISO26262 requirements
- Cooperation in interdisciplinary project teams
- Monitor product quality status and evaluate quality issues regarding safety topics
- Assure that the project is developer according to Veoneer standards (internal standards, ISO26262 and ASPICE compliant)
What you'll bring:
- Degree in Electronics, Computers, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Functional Safety standards knowledge, ISO 26262
- Expertise in creating safety concepts and technical safety requirements
- Expertise in analysis tools and methods such as FMEA, FMEDA and FTA
- Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
- Basic knowledge of electric and electronic devices
- Basic knowledge of SW architecture
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with automotive quality management and product development processes
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills