What we offer?
Veoneer, Inc. is a worldwide leader in automotive technology.
Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to OEMs globally. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,500 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development. In 2018, Veoneer became an independent, publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: VNE) and on the Nasdaq Stockholm (SSE: VNE SDB)."
What you'll do?
This position will provide Functional support for M3 modules. Supports and provides guidance on modernization to the M3 processes. Active participation in compliance, documentation and training.
- Resolution of assigned ServiceNow tickets for M3
- Works with stakeholders at all levels of business to gather, define and document business requirements for harmonization and modernization
- Serve as the subject matter by understanding current system functionality and configuration while working to drive standardization in system functionality
- Contribute to organization wide harmonization and modernization improvements.
- Development of testing and training plans
- Gathering of requirements and documentation of business requirements. Translating those requirements into specification documents.
- Advise on master data setup for finance
What you'll bring
- Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Hands-on experience in Procurement, Inventory, Sales, Warehousing and Manufacturing modules
- Knowledge of Financial modules
- Data analytic skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to ambiguous situations
- Business proficient English